Final Stage Development Funding for a New Build
The client is a highly experienced property developer who specialises in high-end steading conversions and rural developments in Scotland. The client had commenced a 32 property development in Perthshire and required funding in stages. Lowry Capital provided initial funds secured against a wind and water tight structure in order to finish one property and commence works on the next property. Once the next property was wind and water tight a new loan was drawn down to continue the development process. This cycle was repeated 8 times until the development was complete.
Our Development Funding:
- Lowry Capital is a lender of development funding. We provide loans of up to £4million within a few days.
- As a principal lender, we lend our own money and make our own common-sense lending decisions.
- We provide an award-winning service and you will always deal directly with a decision maker.
- No upfront arrangement fees, no solicitors cost undertaking, we share a genuine desire to get a deal done.
- Hands off lending approach: You choose and manage the professionals and contractors for your development.
- Previous development experience not essential.
- Our streamlined and highly efficient lending process guarantees ease of funds and speedy delivery.
- We provide developers with flexible, bespoke funding, tailored to fit your schedule of works.
- Funds can be drawn down in multiple tranches and you will only pay for the money actually drawn, keeping finance costs to a minimum.
- Our funding helps with your cash-flow and allows you to keep significant funds from the sale of units.
- Development funds can typically be drawn-down within 10 days.
- No proof of income required.